Thursday, October 13, 2011

The No Liver Blues

Hanging out the at the hospital. I know I said I was going to have a liver by tomorrow, but I am still waiting. They are keeping me in the hospital and trying to keep me healthy until they find a liver match. Still, it shouldn't be long because I am at the top of the list. Thank you for your calls, texts and well wishes. I am receiving them but I don't feel well enough to get back to everyone. I will be keeping my status updated on this blog with the help of my family. Please check here for the most current information.

2 comments:

  1. I was linked to you by my friend Matt B...you are in my prayers. I understand how hard it can be because I was part of a kidney donation almost 2 years ago (tho I was the living donor). You will get a liver and you will recover amazingly just like my recipient!! Thinking of you....

    ReplyDelete